The gradient will be dependent on the length of the bike’s wheelbase. The height levels of the climbing block are 2.1”, 2.7” and 3.1”.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a leveling block and a climbing block?
- Can you use the climbing block with MTB tires?
- What gradient do the different levels of the block simulate?
- Does this block level the bike out?
- Can this block be used with trainers other than CycleOps?
- When setting up the climbing riser block, which end goes where?