The climbing block does not level the bike out, but instead raises the front wheel to simulate hill climbs. The different level heights are 2.1”, 2.7” and 3.1”.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a leveling block and a climbing block?
- Can you use the climbing block with MTB tires?
- What gradient do the different levels of the block simulate?
- Does this block level the bike out?
- Can this block be used with trainers other than CycleOps?
- When setting up the climbing riser block, which end goes where?