Yes. You can purchase new resistance units if your original trainer was manufactured after 2005. Please reach out to our customer service team through our contact us page, or via e-mail at email@example.com to get a new resistance unit ordered.
Articles in this section
- Why do my tires wear down faster on my trainer than when riding outdoors?
- Do you have weight limits for your trainers?
- The roller on my trainer is starting to wear where the tire touches. Is that normal?
- Can I upgrade the resistance unit on my current trainer?
- What is the maximum and minimum drop out spacing your trainers can accommodate?
- What is the difference between linear and progressive resistance?
- What's better, trainer or rollers?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my trainer?