Our Pro series frames can accommodate drop out spacing from 130-142mm (142 will only fit with our thru axle adapter). Our Classic frames can accommodate drop spacing from 120 to 148mm (142 and 148 will only fit with our thru axle adapters).
Articles in this section
- Why do my tires wear down faster on my trainer than when riding outdoors?
- Do you have weight limits for your trainers?
- The roller on my trainer is starting to wear where the tire touches. Is that normal?
- Can I upgrade the resistance unit on my current trainer?
- What is the maximum and minimum drop out spacing your trainers can accommodate?
- What is the difference between linear and progressive resistance?
- What's better, trainer or rollers?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my trainer?