If your bike currently uses a quick release, we do ask that you use the provided trainer skewer. This skewer is designed to fit snugly into the cups on our trainer frames, which will ensure your bike is held securely while you ride.
Articles in this section
- What cycling computers will work with the Hammer or Magnus trainers?
- What temperature is safe to store and use my trainer?
- What maintenance is recommended for my trainer?
- Can you make the Hammer a fixed gear trainer?
- Does the Hammer support 7-speed cassettes?
- Is the Hammer compatible with 135 thru-axles?
- Is the Hammer Campy or XD compatible?
- My bike has suspension. Can I use it on the Hammer?
- What is the smallest wheel size the Magnus can accommodate?
- Can I upgrade my current trainer to a Magnus?