If you paid with a debit card, please be aware that your financial institution may place a hold, or card authorization charge, on your account. Your financial institution regulates how long this hold may remain on your card before reversing. Saris is not responsible for placing or reversing debit holds. Please contact your financial institution for more information.
Articles in this section
- Why is my debit card showing multiple charges?
- I bought a product from your website, how do I return it?
- What is the warranty on your products?
- How do I buy your products if I live outside the US or Canada?
- I am located in Canada and want to buy directly from you, but your website doesn’t let me put a Canadian billing address in. How can I get my items ordered?
- Where can I buy your products?