The climbing block has several positions; there is no “right” way to set it up. As long as your front wheel is stable, it is set up correctly. Pro Tip: Two climbing blocks can be stacked to have six different riding positions.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a leveling block and a climbing block?
- Can you use the climbing block with MTB tires?
- What gradient do the different levels of the block simulate?
- Does this block level the bike out?
- Can this block be used with trainers other than CycleOps?
- When setting up the climbing riser block, which end goes where?