Training is limited to a one-hour free ride (ERG mode) without a paid subscription on Rouvy. Additionally, you could ride your smart trainer without pairing it to a training software, also called “headless mode,” and it will perform like a Fluid2 trainer.
Articles in this section
- Do I Need a Subscription to Virtual Training to Ride My Trainer?
- Do I Need a Subscription to Update My Firmware?
- Do I Need a Subscription to Virtual Training to Calibrate My Smart Trainer?
- Which Virtual Training Applications Are Compatible With Cycleops?
- How Do I Connect With Virtual Training?
- Can I Use Virtual Training With My Trainer, Indoor Cycle, etc?