No. The Hammer and Magnus are both able to give cadence readings. It is worth noting that the cadence is a virtual cadence and not an independent cadence sensor in the trainer.
Articles in this section
- Why is the power cord loose in my smart trainer, and why does it power down spontaneously?
- What cycling computers will work with the Hammer or Magnus trainers?
- What temperature is safe to store and use my trainer?
- What maintenance is recommended for my trainer?
- Can you make the Hammer a fixed gear trainer?
- Does the Hammer support 7-speed cassettes?
- Is the Hammer compatible with 135 thru-axles?
- Is the Hammer Campy or XD compatible?
- My bike has suspension. Can I use it on the Hammer?
- What is the smallest wheel size the Magnus can accommodate?